1. A bucket table provides a storage space for things you don’t want to leave out in the rain, like citronella candles and pillows.
2. Cover the springs of your trampoline with sliced up pool noodles as an extra safety precaution.
3. Create a buried pot garden for easy landscaping.
4. Spray paint pebbles with glow-in-the-dark paint to light a path at night.
5. An old rake is just right for hanging up garden tools.
6. Use concrete crack filler to keep unwanted weeds from sprouting up.
What Is Your Home Worth… Guaranteed?
Whether you’re staying or selling, knowing the value of your home can be very beneficial. You might be selling your home, refinancing, making improvements, or getting a line of credit, you should always be-in-the-know.