How to Find a Real Estate Agent in Central Oregon to Meet Your Needs:
Selling or buying a house is likely to be one of the biggest financial transactions of your lifetime, making it crucial to find a qualified agent! Many people wonder why they would need an agent in the first place, and think that agents only want a commission, and do not really care about your wants and needs!
The truth is… when you are buying a home, it is the sellers paying the commission, not YOU the buyer. Having a realtor is also important because they are familiar with the area, they are seasoned negotiators, they may know of properties that are not yet on the market, and can help you find good lenders as well as other exceptional financial advisors.
7 Tips to Help you Find the Perfect Agent!
Whether you are buying or selling, here are some tips to help you on your journey to finding the perfect realtor for you!
1. Meet agents in their working environment. Go to open houses and talk to different agents.
2. Find an agent with experience! If you are listing your home, find an agent who exclusively does listings. If you are buying, make sure you are working with a buyers broker.
3. Talk with friends or family and see what realtor they used and if that realtor produced good results! There is a good chance, that realtor will do the same for you!
4. Have a tech savvy agent! 85% of all buyers initially see potential homes online! A real estate agent in today’s world must email, text and be familiar with online marketing!
5. Interview several agents. Whether you are buying or selling, you want a realistic agent, not someone who only tells you what you want to hear. If you sign a buyers agreement, remember you or the agent can still decide you do not want to work with each other!
6. Make sure your agent is knowledgeable. Local knowledge is particularly critical and your agent should be able to answer important questions about the community. Your agent should also know the different lenders and service providers in the area as well!
7. How will your realtor keep you informed about your transaction? While there is no correct answer, you want to make sure your realtor corresponds frequently with you about your transaction. Different realtors have different methods and you need to find out what you are most comfortable with.
Meet Kelly Lawrence (Buyer Broker Specialist with Team Birtola Garmyn).
Birtola Garmyn High Desert Realty is comprised of a team of local real estate professionals committed to selling some of the most desired homes in Bend, Oregon. Selling these “right addresses” is the mission of Birtola Garmyn High Desert Realty.
Kelly Lawrence is a buyer broker specialist with Team Birtola Garmyn and has sold 8 properties in the last 3 months and she specializes in those looking to relocate! She fells that it is incredibly important to do all of the research possible before those looking to relocate come to look at properties!
Kelly relocated to Central Oregon from Lake Oswego, OR. Central Oregon is the ideal place to raise her daughter, thanks to the schools and outdoor activities. Kelly joined High Desert Realty in 2012 and has consistently been an asset for Team Birtola-Garmyn. Kelly is driven to provide exceptional customer service by being accessible and organized. She is committed to listening and effectively communicating with her clients to meet their needs. As a member of Team Birtola-Garmyn, Kelly enjoys Paddle boarding the Deschutes, hiking and tennis. Lets take a look at what Kelly has to say about finding the right real estate agent for you!
Kelly would love to meet with you and talk about all of your wants and needs! If you would like to speak with Kelly you can contact her at 971-645-8262 or 541-312-9449 ext.23 or send her an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Birtola Garmyn High Desert Realty
101 NE Greenwood Ave Bend, Oregon 97701