Depending on where a housing market is located, selling during certain parts of the year can prove to be advantageous. In the Bend, Oregon area specifically, the winter months tend to be a great time for potential sellers. In the following video, we outline five of the major reasons why selling during the winter months can prove beneficial:
To recap, the top five ways why it’s best to sell in Bend, Oregon are:
1. Less Competition – Since there are usually fewer homes on the market, your property not have to compete with a high inventory.
2. Lower Interest Rates – Entice buyers to jump before rates increase.
3. Time Tables are Smaller for Lenders/Shorter Escrow – Shorter tables compared to summer means more time to focus on you and your seller needs.
4. More Serious Buyers – There are less “looky-loos” just browsing and more people seriously searching for their next home.
5. Visitors for the Holidays – People visiting from out of town are potentially looking for a vacation home or second home for winter months.